Send in your IFWOA Membership Application (PDF: 80 KB) and dues payment and begin receiving benefits of IFWOA membership immediately. Membership is $50 per year or $135 for three years.
Why join IFWOA? See the IFWOA Brochure (PDF: 3 MB)
Benefits of Membership
As a member of IFWOA, you receive:
- The Leaves & Limbs newsletter
- Woodland Steward magazine
- The Directory of Professional Foresters
- Representation by the IFWOA political action committee
- Educational seminars, training and field days
- Annual meetings to share experiences and learn from knowledgeable authorities and other landowners.
Current Member Dues Renewal
Pay your dues via check and mail:
Send in the membership renewal form (PDF: 20 KB) along with your check made out to “IFWOA” to:
IFWOA, 1007 North 725 West, West Lafayette, IN 47906-9431.
Pay your dues online by credit card:
Choose to pay online with your credit card via Paypal, a secure payment system. Please note any email or address changes in special instructions on the payment page or contact us with your updated information.
Thank you for your continued membership and support of IFWOA and IFEF!