- This event has passed.
Forest Mgmt for the Private Woodland Owner: Morgan County
Forest Management for the Private Woodland Owner provides 8 evening indoor sessions and 2 field tours providing information on the biology and management of Indiana woodlands. Instruction is provided by Purdue Extension specialists and natural resource professionals. Regular registration includes all learning sessions, a flash drive containing information supporting the sessions, handouts, and a tree measuring stick. Guest registration includes all learning sessions and handouts at the sessions. Cost is $50 per person regular, $30 per each additional family member.
The deadline to register is Feb 28, 2023
Registration and additional information here: Forest Management for the Private Woodland Owner Morgan County Workshop.
- Wed. March 8, 2023- Forest Tree Identification
- Wed. March 15, 2023- Forest Biology & Ecology
- Sat. March 18, 2023- Field Tour (9:00-12:00Noon)
- Wed. March 22, 2023- Forest Management Planning
- Wed. March 29, 2023- Forest Management Practices
- Wed. April 5, 2023- Selling Timber
- Wed. April 12, 2023- Wildlife Management
- Wed. April 19, 2023- Managing the Woodland Investment
- Sat. April 22, 2023- Field Tour (9:00-12:00Noon)
- Wed. April 26, 2023- Resources & Assistance Available to Forest Landowners & Course Wrap-up
Because of the popularity of this workshop, credit card payment is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. If a workshop’s registration includes a manual, it will NOT be shipped until payment is received. This includes check payments, so checks should be mailed immediately following registration. If payment is not received by the date of the event, payment will be required at the door in order to attend.
If you require special accommodations to attend this event or have any questions about this event, please email Lenny Farlee – firstname.lastname@example.org